The last time I blogged, I was outlining all the emotions I have gone through while following my heart. I had hemmed and hawed, and in the end, my heart won the fight with my head. I did follow my emotions to another land on the other side of the ocean, and more than once! I once again had my faith in love renewed. It's hard to always know if you are taking the right path when dealing with matters of the heart. Expecially when it involves taking a HUGE leap of faith, and laying your life in another's hands. However, despite negative past experiences, I have not regret once second of taking those leaps, as in doing so, I have really had the chance to open up my mind and soul and heart to so many different experiences that seem to have been put in front of me, like gifts from heaven.To me, adversity does not indicate failure or weakness, but opportunities for growth
and development. And in the end, isn't it those with the most growth and development that become the most enlightened, and with the most love to give as a result? How would I be fully equipped to give of my whole self, if I had not first grown and learned so much about myself?
Now, as a result, I am embarking on a whole new chapter in this story, and the beginning of the end of the story. I am very excited to become a mother once again, sharing the miracle of conception with someone whom I have devoted the rest of my life to, and who has also taken a huge leap of faith in embarking on parenthood for the very first time...with me. I feel so blessed to have this chance once again, to have a whole family, to begin life again, to teach my children to find their happiness and to not settle for anything less. We can't wait for our little boy to arrive, and have already named him "Amnay", a Berber name which means "knight". We can't wait to meet our little knight and share a life
together, teaching him about unconditional love, a world of possibilities to find happiness, and a love between mother and father that is as it should be... everlasting and strong. I hope Amnay doesn't mind, but he will be the "glue" that binds all of us together, a star of hope in the middle of the vast sky that stretches between 2 continents and 2 cultures.
together, teaching him about unconditional love, a world of possibilities to find happiness, and a love between mother and father that is as it should be... everlasting and strong. I hope Amnay doesn't mind, but he will be the "glue" that binds all of us together, a star of hope in the middle of the vast sky that stretches between 2 continents and 2 cultures. How lucky are we, to be part of such a miraculous and wonderful plan? How lucky are we?!
Our next challenge is to keep the faith while we are apart. It has been one of the hardest things I have had to do. Expecting such a miracle, and not having the "Daddy" around to share in the daily miracles of pregnancy has been almost unbearable. However, we know that every step of this story has been meant to be, so we try each day, through tears and frustration to keep positive and to look toward the future. We asked this little boy to come into our lives, and he came! He must have known there was something wonderful worth coming for, and I couldn't agree with him more. If you are reading this blog, please keep our family in your positive thoughts and prayers, in the name of hope, faith, and true love. Hopefully someday soon, we will all be together again, and you will see one of my next blogs with a full family portrait!
How lucky are we?!? :)
1 comment:
Nice to read your story! Hold on to the good stuff, Rosie.
Post a Comment